Monday, June 20, 2016

Becky Brown, President of The Write Scene


 
 
President of The Write Scene (Scenic City Writer's Group)
 
Hello, name is Becky Brown. I am married with two grown children and 5 grand-children. My husband and I live in Ft Oglethorpe, Ga. I started writing when I was a child. I have always loved to write. When I was eight years old someone gave me an old typewriter. I loved that old typewriter! I would read books and re-write them the way I would tell the story. That's when I decided I wanted to write children's stories.
 
I wrote for my high school paper and have won awards for my poetry over the years. I am currently working on a book to help children to understand more about God and draw them closer to God. I would have to say that God, and my family, is my inspiration.

*Proud member of the Chattanooga Writers Guild

No comments:

Post a Comment